Leicester University Summer School Experience
For Year 12 Level 3 students
- A 4-day residential summer school
- Live as a university student in the Halls of Residence
- Engage in interactive workshops and social activities
- Gain an insight into a subject you are interested in studying at university
- FREE to attend, including all transport costs
Week 1 - Law & Criminology and STEM - 1st - 4th July
Week 2 - Medicine and Humanities & Social Sciences - 8th - 11th July
Further information has been emailed to you. Please read this before applying.
An excellent opportunity to put on your university application and personal statement. Attending the summer school does NOT mean you have to put Leicester university as a choice on your university application form. This opportunity is for the experience and what you will learn.